The Retro-Metro Man!
The Metro men is no longer the white shirt, black pants dressing any more. The metro men is evolving. His boundaries are getting widened. From the traditional home-office-family function-casual- business dining" routine, the metro men is celebrating various occasions in his life and dressing up is no longer just a women' arena.
Let's make him more dynamic, without experimenting too radically. They say na one step at a time. Here's we go, creating a pub, party semi casual look for the metro men, the urban-sexual to cool his heels off, dance, party and be winsome at same time
The Metro Men- Look
1) Shirt- I have chosen the usual favorite [a color that makes a lot of men look electrifying- blue. The shirt here is- US POLO ASSN Navy Blue Solid Casual Shirt
2) Jacket- to bring that added flare to usual blue jacket, I chose here- Arrow Grey Solid Blazer.
3) Pants- John Player Blue SLim Fit Jeans
4) Tie - have a fascination with men in tie...hee hee..no, not that wild. Tie is handy when the men u dating acts funny and the fabric acts as perfect tool to strangle his neck..oops back to fashion and pl do not have such ideas. The one in picture is Zeal Maroon/Macroon fibre tie. It should be tied loose and the knots should be left hung-casually.
5) Shoes - Woodland Khakhi Loafers. The rugged look, looks cool and with that maroon tie and blue jeans, it spells magic
7) Watch- Fossil FS4736Brown/Silver Chronograph
8) Fragrance- what else but Hugo Boss bottled EDT
9) Wallet- Lets be little sporting here and give him- Woodland Brown Leather Wallet
10) Sun Glasses- Aha! This one is tricky, however I chose Ray Ban Pink Golden Aviator
11) Cufflinks from Orosilber Silver Enamel Cufflinks
SO that was a look idea for men' clothing, styling courtesy Jabong.com. Hope you like it. For any suggestion/ comment, do drop in your message here.