Holla all you metrosexual, uber cool man out there!
We know how much grooming and looking good is important to you. [as much important it is for us too ;)]
We know the struggle that you go through every morning for Roti- Kapda and Shave. While there is a little that we can do about the first two, we have something up our sleeves for the latter. So lather your stubble and get going with the new- Flexball Shaver from the house of Gillette.
Change the Game, with Gillette Fusion Flexball
Gillette, with its 100 years of innovation, built another technological breakthrough. It aims to change the way a man shave. Gone are the days when a man has to scrunch up, stretch out, pulls or press his face to make sure that his razor does not miss any facial hair. Now, the men across the world can shave without all the above act with a razor that responds to their face contour. You call it magic, we call it breakthrough and, Gillette calls it- Flexball.
The Flexball technology responds to your face contour for maximum contact and gets virtually every hair. Wants to know more? Well here's the key features and benefits that it offers-
- The Flexball Handle Technology- The star of the show, with 4-way flex for maximum contact over contours. It comes with a well placed ergonomic grip for better control and manoeuvre.
- Blade Stabilizer- It's not just the flexi-handle but the technology that allows blades to adjust your facial contours
- Re-engineered Low-cutting force blades- It has not just one or three but 5 advanced, finer edged, thinner with low-resistant coating for effortless cutting through the hair, with less tug and pull
- Improved Precision Trimmer
- Enhanced Lubrastrip- To enable smooth movement over skin, even on repeat strokes. Though we do not think that with 5 blades, you would need repeat strokes.
- Streamlined Comfort Guard- This helps maintain optimal blade contact and stretches skin for a closer, more comfortable shave.
So if you worry about the few missed hair while you shave, try Gillette Fusion ProGlide. And that will make all the difference.