Ok so we Indians love to eat, love to drink and cherish our whisky. What is the great way for cherishing a drink as fine as this at a fine evening with your fine set of friends.
This weekend, I am planning to call my friends home and treat them with some yummy delights. I was wondering what it should be..It is then I realized that how my friends are been aching to see my house and also have been expressing their wishes to try out some new dishes that I have recently started cooking. Ummm a thought a little and then decided to serve white pasta with the finest blend of Black Dog TGR this time.
I spared no moment and sent out the invite while doing groceries and supplies for the pasta dish. Here what you need-
Haute Creamy Pasta
Boiled Pasta - Al Dante Penne
2 TBSP Butter
Pitted Black Olives sliced
1/2 bowl fine chopped onion
1/2 bowl fine chopped 3 color Capsicum
2-3 TBSP White sauce
Chilli Flakes n Oregano- as per the taste
Salt as per tatse
2-3 TBSP of Black Dog TGR whisky
- Take a non stick wok, heat it a bit and add butter
- Once the butter melts, add chopped onions and capsicum and saute a little
- Add the white sauce in pan with a little etc water added in it. Mix and keep stirring and then add salt
- Add the boiled pasta in pan and mix gently
- Add little whisky in it mixture, mix and add some grated cheese, mix and cook for some seconds.
- Add sliced Olives, Oregano and chilli flakes and take it off the heat and toss
- Transfer the content on a serving dish, sprinkle little black pepper on it and serve it with Garlic bread.
In case, you liked my recipe and wanna try it out, do let me know your feedback.
Umm...that was the word that my friends uttered while I served them this pasta and men they uttered it with the forks in their hands. They loved the combination of white pasta with Black dog dark Caramel whisky and went on being shutterbugs with the food and whisky pairing. Gosh the experience was good and I called it "Black and White" evening like the life that it is. What it is? Well to know more, stay tuned and do read my upcoming and probably this season penultimate post on fine living with Black Dog TGR Whisky.
Disclaimer- This post is for the people age 25 years or above